If you follow me on Instagram, you know I'm a huge fan of smoothies. I'm sharing one of my recent favorites on today's blog. It's a tropical yellow smoothie that you can easily recreate at home with 5 easy-to-find ingredients.
1. The first thing you'll need is a high powered blender. I have a 1500 watt Ninja Mega Kitchen System. In addition to the regular blender, it comes with two single serving size cups so you can blend a perfect serving for yourself in a flash. It also comes with food processer and kneading blades.
2. Place one ripe banana in the blender.
3. Add a few spears of ripe pineapple into the blender.
4. Add pieces of mango to your mix. I often use frozen fruit because they're flash frozen at their peak of ripeness and are nutrient-rich. They also thicken up your smoothie and provides a lovely chill to your beverage.
5. Now add some chia seeds to the blender. I like to use my chia shots from The Chia Co.. Not only are they easy to carry around but incorporating them into your diet is a no brainer.
6. Add a cup or two of coconut water. If you like a more liquid-base smoothie, add more. I prefer mine a little thicker.
I love Vita Coco but feel free to use whatever brand is available to you.
7. Blend until all the solids have been pulverized and the consistency is to your liking.
8. Serve your tropical smoothie in your favorite glass and enjoy!
Shop this post: